LogicPlum accelerates the process of building predictive models to get the most out of valuable data. We work hard to create tools that nascent data scientists can use effectively while also exposing the rich detail and control that data science veterans rely on. Our headquarters are in Nashville, Tennessee, with offices in Thiruvananthapuram, India.
In order to keep up with the demand for new features in LogicPlum, we are looking to grow our backend engineering team. Primary responsibilities of this team include developing new data science tools, designing and supporting our APIs, and instrumenting LogicPlum to integrate with enterprise IT infrastructure. Our team uses the following technology on a routine basis: Asp.net MVC, SQL, Python, React, flask, docker, pytest, MongoDB, redis, nginx, OpenSSL and LDAP, among many others.
- Develop, test, and support features of LogicPlum
- Create and maintain automated unit tests and functional tests
- Design infrastructure for new features with the input of peers
- Manage individual projects and milestones with abundant communication of progress
- Seek, give, and receive critical feedback in a constructive manner, including but not limited to code review
- 3+ years development experience in Python
- Demonstrable knowledge of computer science fundamentals, whether by a degree or otherwise
- Personal drive to get things finished
- Effective communication behavior
Candidates can distinguish themselves with the following criteria:
- 5+ years of development experience
- Publicly reviewable contributions to interesting development projects
- Experience with both python and R
- Experience supporting user-facing code and APIs
- Data Science experience
Individuals seeking employment at LogicPlum are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.