As a senior member of the customer success organization, the Principal Support Engineer will be a key member of the Customer Success team ensuring Customers pre- and post-sales experience is exceptional. Providing proactive and reactive help for POC engagements, Customers, and partners.
- L3 Support Issues
- Escalations from Customers and Internal staff
- Complex installations including Hadoop
- Bespoke installations and configurations
- Testing new features for support sign off
- Liaising with Engineering and technical requirements.
- Expert level Linux and Networking skills
- Experienced with at least one programming language
- Hands-on Hadoop experience
- Intermediate or better English level
- Data Management experience on SQL or NO SQL database
- Interest and understanding of Data Science is a bonus
- Experience talking to senior customer technical and non-technical staff
- Experiencing working with Engineering and relaying customer requirements
- Troubleshooting experience gained on Enterprise software
Individuals seeking employment at LogicPlum are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.