As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for customer-facing documentation (including API documentation). You are expected to work with current and future customers, the Sales team members, and product management in gathering, analyzing, and documenting the customer-generated product/feature requirement. You will be preparing technical documents like user manuals, troubleshooting guides and training material. You will be working closely with the data science and software engineering team to capture information about new product features and improvements in a consistent manner. Your work will provide the maximum clarity for the end users about the LogicPlum platform. You are expected to create technical documents that bridge customers to the engineering team, but also create a framework and template to facilitate the process.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in a data analytics, data management, or business intelligence software company.
- Strong writing skills, including the ability to analyze complex technical issues and create concise documentation
- Ability to create documentation suitable for a different audience including end customer, support, marketing and sales, software engineers and data scientists.
- Ability to maintain a high level of consistency among documents created for a different audience.
- Ability to create and maintain a “living document” throughout the product management lifecycle.
- Must possess excellent organizational, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Experience or exposure to product management functions
- Knowledge and experience with machine learning / statistical modeling
- Knowledge about big data and cloud-based computing
- Experience working in an agile sales environment and software engineering environment
Individuals seeking employment at LogicPlum are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.