Impact the Bottom line
Automating the best practices of award-winning data scientists for your company is not only what LogicPlum was designed to do, but purposely we produce cost savings and the potential for new revenue.
Many data science departments brag about 80% of their time spent cleaning up the data and business problem framing. Then the other 20% of the time is actually spent on producing a working model. Besides, many departments start from scratch each time they work on data science problems from an organization, leading to analytic waste.
LogicPlum re-invented the traditional data science task and activities sequence so that your company’s team members can spend 80% of their time contributing real value to your organization, not 20%. We accomplish this by connecting to your organization’s data easily, leveraging repeatable workflows, and assisting contributors to continually think about the business context they are challenged with. With LogicPlum, it is to eliminate waste and impact company decisions.